Creative Writing (Our Comprehensive Course)
You can learn to be a writer! Your head is full of wonderful ideas. Our writing course can show you where to start.
You will learn to write by using the things you know best: your life experiences, your interests, your hobbies, your talents, and your skills. Our comprehensive writing course will show you how!
About the Course
You'll learn from our proven methods how to turn the things you know into articles and stories for your favorite magazines and newspapers. We'll show you how to tackle radio, television, and the theatre.
Our course consists of four modules full of tips, insider information, and the professional pointers you'll need to get your work published.
- Module 1 Getting Started
- Module 2 Writing Genres
- Module 3 Writing for Media
- Module 4 Writer's First Aid Kit
What You Will Receive
- 15 course units
- A library of writing books
- 20 personal tutorial assignments
- 20 detailed reviews of your writing
- A sturdy case for your units
- An editor's proof reading chart
- Supplies of assignment cover sheets
- Question and answer sheets
- Our on-going support
Upon successful completion of the course, you will obtain a professional certificate in Creative Writing:
< Back to Writing Courses